Su-Shi

STYLECOPYCAT ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, January 8, 2012

BASICALLY MILITARY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Style by Kling, Stockholm St.Style, columbine Smille, All the Pretty Birds, FashionVibe

FOLLOW STYLE COPYCAT ON



FACEBOOK / BLOGLOVIN / TWITTER

If you follow me by Bloglovin, click on the link above to follow StyleCopycat again, as it doesn't work properly last months


Si me sigues a través de Bloglovin, pincha en el link para seguirme de nuevo, ya qye no funciona correctamente desde los ultimos meses

13 comments:

  1. son perfectas... yo no me quito la mia!! besos
    spanishcoolhunterb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing this, I feel like I really need a new military jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so rad! love te first leather pants ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gustan todos los looks! Son geniales!! :) Muaá

    www.followme-around.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the patterned pants :)

    www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool - All are pretty cool I cannot choose what I prefer !
    Nice blog -
    http://www.desperatelyseekingpegase.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elin kills it every time although I'm liking this look paired with some converse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great looks! love the leather mixed with military x kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. my favs are Elin Kling and Zina from Fashionvibe.

    www.mysavageside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love kling and now i need a jacket with the army print




    Style by Lola Jaro
    http://stylelolajaro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still loving that pop of military...The leather pants are especially hot.

    www.oddnessweirdness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete